Where do I begin? Well, I’m originally from Canada, but I have lived in the UK for around 32 years, so I class myself as a Manchester lass. I am very definitely a city girl, and I love the buzz Manchester has. There are so many sides to it – from glorious gothic and art deco architecture, to peaceful canalside walks, busy shopping centres to hidden-gem bars. There’s always something new to discover, and I’ll never get tired of exploring the city as it’s constantly growing and changing.
I’m a bit of a foodie, and Italian food in particular will never fail to make me smile. Give me a freshly made margarita pizza and a Cosmopolitan (oh yes, it’s cocktail o’clock) and I am a happy woman!
My love of weddings started when I was a bridesmaid for my cousin aged nine. Fast forward a few years, and it was time for me to plan my own wedding. We had a lovely day, but I found juggling full time work and every last wedding detail pretty stressful, and in hindsight wish I had hired a planner.
I guarantee all my couples a stress-free planning experience, and promise to work with you to organise every last detail and design you a modern, stylish wedding that is anything but ordinary.
Other things to know about me:
– I really, truly love my job. It’s hard work, but I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see my brides ready to walk down the aisle.
– I’ve got an impressive shoe collection (my husband doesn’t understand my quest for heels of every colour!)
– As a child I was desperate to visit Narnia, and have been known to peer inside wardrobes in the hope of finding a snowy forest hidden inside!
– Vivienne Westwood is my spirit animal
– If you want to see the back of me, serve me a plate of sweetcorn. I HATE it.
I can’t wait to get to know you and hear about your wedding plans. So why not GET IN TOUCH to book in a consultation and start planning an amazing day!!