Hi, I’m Michelle a Manchester Wedding Planner, I’m so happy you’ve that you’ve made it here. You are certainly well on your way to having that stress free wedding you desire. However, I know before you decide whether I’m the wedding planner for you, you’ll want to know a little more about me? So here goes;
I’m originally from Canada, but I have lived in the UK for most of my life, I am a very split rural/city girl. I love the buzz Manchester has, i have the best of both worlds i love living my semi rural area, i have so many beautiful walks or bike rides on my doorstep. But in 30 minutes I’m right in the centre of our wonderful Cottonopolis.
Manchester has so many sides to it – from glorious gothic and art deco architecture, to peaceful canal side walks, busy shopping centres to hidden-gem bars. There’s always something new to discover, like a new bar or restaurant, I love eating out and drinking cocktails, Italian food is my favourite. Give me a freshly made mushroom pizza and a Cosmopolitan and I am a happy woman!
My love of weddings started when I was a bridesmaid for my cousin aged nine (no you can’t see a photo!) Fast forward several years and it was time for me to plan my own wedding. We had an amazing day, but I found juggling full time work and every last wedding detail pretty stressful, and in hindsight wish I had hired a Manchester wedding planner.
I truly believe everyone should have a stress-free wedding day and so my business began.
I promise to work with you to ensure that every last detail you design and plan is brought together on the day, so you can relax and enjoy becoming a married couple.
Other things to know about me:
– I love tattoos, and yes i have some they are wonderful creative pieces of art.
– I love music, i have a varying taste in music, love a good concert after going to my first one when i was 11! Bet you can’t guess who it was?
– I love to travel, the world is full of beautiful places and sunsets are my weakness, i hunt the best spots for a holiday sunset.
– Vivienne Westwood is my spirit animal
– If you want to see the back of me, serve me a plate of sweetcorn. I HATE it.
I can’t wait to get to know you and hear about your wedding plans. So why not GET IN TOUCH to book your consultation!