Everything you need to know about Manchester Wedding Day Specialist, Michelle Amy Weddings.
Where do I begin? Well, I’m originally from Canada, but I have lived in the UK for around 32 years, so I class myself as a Manchester lass. I am very definitely a city girl, and I love the buzz Manchester has. There are so many sides to it – from glorious gothic and art deco architecture, to peaceful canalside walks, busy shopping centres to hidden-gem bars. There’s always something new to discover, and I’ll never get tired of exploring the city as it’s constantly growing and changing.
I’m a bit of a foodie, and Italian food in particular will never fail to make me smile. Give me a freshly made margarita pizza and a Cosmopolitan (oh yes, it’s cocktail o’clock) and I am a happy woman!
My love of weddings started when I was a bridesmaid for my cousin aged nine. Fast forward a few years, and it was time for me to plan my own wedding. We had a lovely day, but I found juggling full time work and every last wedding detail pretty stressful, and in hindsight wish I had hired a planner.
I want all my couples to have a stress-free wedding day, and promise to work with you to ensure that every last detail you design and plan is brought together on the day, so you can relax and enjoy becoming a married couple.
Other things to know about me:
– I really, truly love my job. It’s hard work, but I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see my brides ready to walk down the aisle.
– I’ve got an impressive shoe collection (my husband doesn’t understand my quest for heels of every colour!)
– As a child I was desperate to visit Narnia, and have been known to peer inside wardrobes in the hope of finding a snowy forest hidden inside!
– Vivienne Westwood is my spirit animal
– If you want to see the back of me, serve me a plate of sweetcorn. I HATE it.
I can’t wait to get to know you and hear about your wedding plans. So why not GET IN TOUCH to book your consultation!