Hi, I’m Michelle. My passion is weddings and ensuring my couples have a totally stress free wedding day.
It’s great that you’ve made it here. You are certainly well on your way to having that stress free wedding you desire. However, I know before you decide whether I’m the wedding day co-ordinator for you, I bet you’ll want to know a little more about me? So here goes;
I’m originally from Canada, but I have lived in the UK for most of my life, so I’m most definitely a Manchester lass.
I am very definitely a city girl, and I love the buzz Manchester has. There are so many sides to it – from glorious gothic and art deco architecture, to peaceful canal side walks, busy shopping centres to hidden-gem bars. There’s always something new to discover, and I’ll never get tired of exploring the city as it’s constantly growing and changing.
I love eating out and drinking cocktails, Italian food is my favourite. Give me a freshly made mushroom pizza and a Cosmopolitan and I am a happy woman!
My love of weddings started when I was a bridesmaid for my cousin aged nine (no you can’t see a photo!)
Fast forward several years and it was time for me to plan my own wedding. We had an amazing day, but I found juggling full time work and every last wedding detail pretty stressful, and in hindsight wish I had hired a wedding day co-ordinator.
I truly believe everyone should have a stress-free wedding day and so my business began.
I promise to work with you to ensure that every last detail you design and plan is brought together on the day, so you can relax and enjoy becoming a married couple.
Other things to know about me:
– I love tattoos, and yes i have some they are wonderful creative pieces of art.
– I’ve got an impressive shoe collection (my husband doesn’t understand my quest for heels of every colour!)
– As a child I was desperate to visit Narnia, and have been known to peer inside wardrobes in the hope of finding a snowy forest hidden inside!
– Vivienne Westwood is my spirit animal
– If you want to see the back of me, serve me a plate of sweetcorn. I HATE it.
I can’t wait to get to know you and hear about your wedding plans. So why not GET IN TOUCH to book your consultation!